- Posted: 10/02/2020
- Pay: MPS
- Start Date: September 2020
- App Close Date: 28/02/2020 at 12:00
- Interviews: 27 March 2020
Early Birds Nursery at Richmond Academy have a truly fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Teacher to join us, starting in September 2020.
This post is for qualified teachers only, due to the specialist support provided by the Trust’s Central Team in areas of finance, HR, premises and marketing, the successful candidate will have the envious opportunity to fully utilise their experience and skills to focus on the development of teaching and learning and create an outstanding learning environment for all children in the nursery.
Early Birds Nursery is a school nursery for 2, 3 and 4 year olds, that offer two attendance options across the 5-day week:
Morning Sessions (AM) 08.30 – 11.30
Afternoon Sessions (PM) 12.15 – 15.15
You will be responsible for:
- The care and education of the children, exemplifying good practice and being a good role model
- The safety and welfare of the children in the rooms at all times.
- To provide a dynamic, active learning environment for the children on a day-to-day basis.
- Through reflective observations, support, monitor and recommend improvements for quality in all working areas.
- You will be expected to be aware of and comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework.
Having recently joined our MAT, Richmond Academy is undergoing an enriching transformation under the ‘strong and inspirational leadership’ of The Stour Academy Trust.
We can offer successful applicants:
- A permanent contract
- Opportunity to move to other schools within the trust
- Full induction process
- Ever evolving work-life balance package
- Support from a network of experienced teachers
- Excellent career development opportunities
For more information about the school please visit the school website and facebook page: