Due to recent internal progression The Stour Academy Trust have a vacancies in KS1 and KS2.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and resilient KS1/KS2 teacher to join our passionate team at Thistle Hill Academy, starting in September 2020.
Thistle Hill Academy is undergoing an enriching transformation under the ‘strong and inspirational leadership’ of The Stour Academy Trust and this is the perfect opportunity to join an established team of likeminded staff who want to provide the best education possible for its pupils.
We are encouraging applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs
We can offer all successful applicants:
- A permanent contract
- Opportunity to move to other schools within the Trust
- Full induction process
- Ever evolving work-life balance package – including staff being able to take their PPA time at home (1 full day every fortnight).
- Support from a network of experienced teachers
- Excellent career development opportunities
We can offer experienced teachers:
- More responsibility
- Greater professional development
- Opportunity to take on leadership responsibilities
- Rapid career progression
We can offer NQTs:
- Support from experienced mentors
- Frequent opportunities to observe best practice from other teachers within the trust
- Clearly focused training schedules
- Extensive support from our Lead Practitioners
For more information about the school please visit their website and facebook page:
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service. Please note that references may be requested prior to interview, at least one reference must be from your most recent employer.