In partnership with the AIM Group, we are able to offer parents the chance to achieve a free, government funded, nationally recognised, Level 2 qualification.
The courses are online, take between 3-6 weeks to complete and are a great way of adding qualifications to your CV without the need to attend a college.
If 25 parents from each school in the Trust to complete a course, the AIM Group will donate around £5,000 worth of Laptops that we will give to our children who have no device at home!
The following courses are available to choose from:
- Children and young people’s mental health
- Caring for children and young people
- Behaviour that challenges
- Common childhood illnesses
- Digital Skills
- Functional English Skills (alternative qualification to a GCSE English C grade)
- Functional Maths Skills (alternative qualification to a GCSE Maths C grade)
You can read an FAQ about how the courses work here: Frequently Asked Questions
If you are interested in taking one of the courses, please follow the link below to register your interest:
Parents will have until 15th April to register their interest.